• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Any one heading to Cochrane area this weekend ?

Just came back today from turbo country.. I’m already missing it..
74Nitro is up there now enjoying prime conditions..
L143 in Kap View attachment 160823 L125 where it meets Top A View attachment 160824
I was just there Sat and Sunday.
Cochrane to Canyon to Kap and back home by midnight , all in a days ride !
Planning to go back for possibly the last ride this year on Friday .
No rooms in Cochrane , so heading wester !
Anyone in Timmins ?
Maybe ride from Timmins to Kap and Hearst for a couple days.

I am heading up tomorrow morning to Cochrane. Heading to Hearst for 2 days then back on saturday! Can't wait!
Staying at Thrift lodge and Companion Inn if anyone wants to meet up for beer!
:sled1:

I was just there Sat and Sunday.
Cochrane to Canyon to Kap and back home by midnight , all in a days ride !
Planning to go back for possibly the last ride this year on Friday .
No rooms in Cochrane , so heading wester !
Anyone in Timmins ?
Maybe ride from Timmins to Kap and Hearst for a couple days.

I am going to cancel a room in cochrane at thrift lodge for wednesday and saturday nights if you want it. 2 guys bailed. let me me know and i'll save it for you!

Don’t waste your time with Timmins, those trails should be red, not yellow. Tried to ride down there from Cochrane two days ago and turned around part way, it was brutal.

I am going to cancel a room in cochrane at thrift lodge for wednesday and saturday nights if you want it. 2 guys bailed. let me me know and i'll save it for you!
I am planning to head up either thursday night or friday .No rooms left in Cochrane .
There are rooms in Kap and Hearst , so I will probably go there as I would like to ride west of Kap for the 1st time .
I may drop the trailer in Cochrane and sled west , and stay there , and then return on Sunday or Monday .
Trying to stay flexible , to maximize the last weekend of sledding in Ontario , as there looks like warm weather and rain next week .
I will follow this thread for any updates .

I am planning to head up either thursday night or friday .No rooms left in Cochrane .
There are rooms in Kap and Hearst , so I will probably go there as I would like to ride west of Kap for the 1st time .
I may drop the trailer in Cochrane and sled west , and stay there , and then return on Sunday or Monday .
Trying to stay flexible , to maximize the last weekend of sledding in Ontario , as there looks like warm weather and rain next week .
I will follow this thread for any updates .
The Hearst local trails are a hidden gem!

The Hearst local trails are a hidden gem!
I sledded to Kap for the first time last Saturday on mostly A trail .
It was great and look forward to riding the L trails this weekend in Kap and Hearst.
My clutches are really grabbing with all new rollers .
My suspension is hanging in there till summer repairs .
One more ride .

I am not coming till friday .
When is the last time you can cancel the saturday night room , without getting dinged , 2pm Saturday ?
Can you keep the saturday room until I let you know , or you have to cancel ?
Just let me know , if it works out, great .
I will try to get a room for atleast Friday also somewhere.
I am really trying to ride in Kap and Hearst , but who knows .

I am not coming till friday .
When is the last time you can cancel the saturday night room , without getting dinged , 2pm Saturday ?
Can you keep the saturday room until I let you know , or you have to cancel ?
Just let me know , if it works out, great .
I will try to get a room for atleast Friday also somewhere.
I am really trying to ride in Kap and Hearst , but who knows .

PM me if you want the room. We are likely going to keep truckin to kap. Otherwise will cancel it by 10am

PM me if you want the room. We are likely going to keep truckin to kap. Otherwise will cancel it by 10am
Got up to Kap on Thursday night .Staying at the Advantage hotel .
Met up with 2 Polaris, great ,guys and rode with them on Friday .
Went to Constance Lake and back mostly on A.
Trails getting beat up but still great .
Going to ride the L trails around Hearst today .
Should be good .
This is SIDEWINDER COUNTRY FOR SURE !
If you are here , we probably passed each other on the trail .

Back