• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Any other recent recalls or updates on the sw

yamamarc

TY 4 Stroke God
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2019 zr9000 Ltd
Hey guys sorry for being a post whore lately just getting all info before purchase!
I am putting a down on a new non current rtxse tomorrow so im pretty pumped!!!!!
I talk to the dealer today to get all info on the sled since im buying it blind (dealer out of town)
I asked him if there is any recalls or updates needed before purshase and he said he wasn't aware of any? (Saleman)
Are the secondary roller issue a repair you guy did your self or is it a acutual recall/update?
And the turbo bolts that some had come loose is there a bulletin or again are you guys just adding lock tight on your own?
Any info on recalls or updates would be greatly appreciated so i can make sure it is all done when i pick up the beast

Thanks again
Marc

there are 3 the ones you talked about plus the heat shield one, then you are good to go. have fun they are a fun to drive.
Thank you
Can't wait to see how this beast compares to my turbo viper

Be aware that some of the updated rollers for the secondary from Yamaha have also flat spotted in some cases. I purchased the Heavy Duty Secondary Rollers from Turbo Dynamics for my 18 RTX 50th anniversary Winder just to be on the safe side. You may be fine and not have an issue, but just wanted to make you aware of that. Congrats on the Sled Yamamarc! Is it a leftover, or used? Orange and Black one? I liked that combo.

Be aware that some of the updated rollers for the secondary from Yamaha have also flat spotted in some cases. I purchased the Heavy Duty Secondary Rollers from Turbo Dynamics for my 18 RTX 50th anniversary Winder just to be on the safe side. You may be fine and not have an issue, but just wanted to make you aware of that. Congrats on the Sled Yamamarc! Is it a leftover, or used? Orange and Black one? I liked that combo.
Thanks i may just get the heavy duty ones also!!
It's a blue and white brand new left over

Thanks i may just get the heavy duty ones also!!
It's a blue and white brand new left over

Oh great that you found a leftover...good for you!! The Blue and White is very nice also :). I went with RTX too...like the idea of the shorter track...especially after coming off my Apex 121.

Oh great that you found a leftover...good for you!! The Blue and White is very nice also :). I went with RTX too...like the idea of the shorter track...especially after coming off my Apex 121.
Yes the orange black is sharp! My viper is blue and white and im stuck on the color pattern...lol aslo it will match my current helmet and suit!!
Love my rtx viper perfect trail sled and i know the chassis well and how to set it up for the way i ride! It took a while to get it where i wanted with suspension/carbide set up setup so the sw should be easally dialed in

I'm also interested if these are actual recalls because I have not received anything from yamaha in the mail like a typical recall.i asked my dealer about these issues and he said yamaha didn't have any recalls only cat

Yes the orange black is sharp! My viper is blue and white and im stuck on the color pattern...lol aslo it will match my current helmet and suit!!
Love my rtx viper perfect trail sled and i know the chassis well and how to set it up for the way i ride! It took a while to get it where i wanted with suspension/carbide set up setup so the sw should be easally dialed in
did ya end up getting from N.B?

did ya end up getting from N.B?
No actually they couldn't beat the deal
I ended up buying from Timmins!(j b)
Deal is done im pretty excited!
Once here i just have to control my self not to tear up my lawn!!!lol
Now it's time to do research and decide what performance company will turn up the boost on this beast:die

Now it's time to do research and decide what performance company will turn up the boost on this beast:die

nice enjoy....if ya want to pic up parts and flash ecu on way back from timmins let me know lol

Congrats! As others said, grab some good rollers just in case. And then hangout here and catch the bug for a zillion other items..haha

Mine just got delivered today(RTX), so Im excited too!...Might be picking her up tomorrow!

Dan

Congrats !!! Your gonna have a ton of fun on that sled for sure.:sled1:

Also heat shield on gas tank, mine was peeling off, so up to 4 recalls or no cost fixes in my case

Back