• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Any updates on Dash upgrade from Turbo Dynamics

MDGFLHR

Pro
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2011 Apex SE
The website says October 31st anyone heard when the dash upgrade is gonna be released?

I’m not too stoked about this. I purchased the dash, ecu flash, and a bunch of other stuff hoping it would be ready by now as promised on the phone by Mike. Still no email with confirmation that I can send the dash or ecu in for flashing.

I pretty sure it's out for hurricane my flasher showed up last Friday. I just haven't had a chance to flash my sled yet(working) I ordered the gauge flash and stock muffler bundle

I know it's a little aggravating when your waiting for something especially when the release date has changed once but one thing I like about TD is they make sure everything is 100% ready and tested before release. I was just inquiring if anyone had had any news of a possible date. No riding yet here in Maine. Hoping I get my Dalton clutch kit soon and a few
TD decals to let everyone know I run their products. Really looking forward to running the Max 17 and trying out the Max 16 both with my stock muffler and super quiet to compare to my present setup. Let it snow

Checked my flasher last night . The beta firmware for the dash upgrade is there so I loaded it and tried it but it changed nothing so hoping in the next day or so there is more updates. The entire td team seems to be crazy busy the last month or so , they are trying their best to keep up I believe but with so many customers and new products they are getting buried I think

It's coming. We started doing dash flash testing this weekend at the Snowmobile show in Quebec City. Everything is working but there is a small bug to correct in hour meter report on the Dash. We should be 100% done testing today.

The dash was late because of a complex unexpected issue with the 2019 code. It took almost 2 months to correct because the ecu code was different and dash code as well.

So the dash flash was pushed back quite a bit to focus on 2019 flashing.

I will post an update hopefully today that all is ready.

the dash flash is awesome....question...if at anytime the ecu was flashed back to stock does the dash flash go back as well...in and out of the flasher in other words?

It's coming. We started doing dash flash testing this weekend at the Snowmobile show in Quebec City. Everything is working but there is a small bug to correct in hour meter report on the Dash. We should be 100% done testing today.

The dash was late because of a complex unexpected issue with the 2019 code. It took almost 2 months to correct because the ecu code was different and dash code as well.

So the dash flash was pushed back quite a bit to focus on 2019 flashing.

I will post an update hopefully today that all is ready.
Thanks for the update just another reason why I go with turbo dynamics

dash flash has been released...minor tweaks I think last minute..totally cool...the best gets even
better

Now available... Stealth dash flash option no logo and lowest tune doesn't show do dash looks stock.

Can one add Anti-Lag without having the Flash Cable with the new Dash Flash?

Back