• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Any updates out for the 2006 Apex

It's an easy 2lbs

Attachments

• Ohlins shock wire routing copy.jpg
    Ohlins shock wire routing copy.jpg
    497.5 KB · Views: 126

handlebars

Went in to pick up handle bars for my sled and dealer said they cost $50.00! Is that correct! Every thread I have read said yamaha was offering the option to the customer at $29.99! I told them this and they said it was dealer cost and not what customer price is! sounds shady to me!

I picked up my replacement handle bars a week ago for $30 and then installed them myself with no problems.

If you pay more than $30, you are paying too much.

Mine was FREE, even the shipping was FREE. Took me an hour to install.

My friend who does not own an 06 tried to buy one from the same dealer and they wouldn't sell it to him. Dealer told him that there are limited quantities and are strickly for 06 customers that are having problem.

Forgot to say, if your having problems, Call Yamaha main headquarters in Cypress California, they are extremly helpfull and I mean helpfull - 1 800 962 7926. When I called my dealer a few months ago they didn't know anything about it.

Got my handlebar update on Friday. My dealer tried to charge me $59.99. Will the throttle cable be long enough with the new bars and a 2" riser?

had my bars installed last wensday the strap is the 07 sh'' installed tunnel kit also.
cost $29.95 Bars $30.00 to install.

kept my old bars

when i got home installed old grab bar need to modify bracket some how.
liked old grab bar.

did not ride it this weekend, so dont know if it helped.
did ride 2 feet new snow.

Back