• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Anybody seen this?

Augie

Extreme
Country
USA
Snowmobile
98 700 VMAX
06 ATTAK
20 X2 XTR
21 RMAX2 LE
68755082_887570618286517_1589678829176094720_n.jpg

seeing this put my purchase on hold

That's something that really has my interest.

That's something that really has my interest.
Yeah, that X2 really looked like a good ride for me. Now that I'm holding off. 2 things will happen for sure. I'll get a better deal on a leftover 19 whether they come out with a new unit or not or i'll fall in love with whatever they introduce which I don't believe will be till 2021

So I talked to dealer and he said new machine was supposed to be released in June by the COVID-19 stopped that now release this fall. Has anyone seen any pictures or have any info

So I talked to dealer and he said new machine was supposed to be released in June by the COVID-19 stopped that now release this fall. Has anyone seen any pictures or have any info
Yeah, my dealer said he has seen it and that it will be coming this fall but I couldn't get any further info out of him, I couldn't wait any longer and he gave me a helluva deal at 13,200 on a 2020 X2 XTR.
Ran it this weekend in the Pembine/Dunbar area with 2 RZR 1000 's and one RZR 1000 Turbo and the usable power of this 850 twin on those trails allowed me to stay on their a** the entire weekend.
After the first 300 miles this motor seems to really be coming alive plus I put a Weller flash on it and I gotta say for 6k or 7 K less then my buddies spent I think I got one hell of a bargain and I'm truly impressed with this machine.

I really wish yxz would got the motor it needs # winder motor to compete with the big dogs and susp chassie adj to compete

Back