• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

anyone bought parts off richie rich lately?

snowbeast

TY 4 Stroke God
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2015 apex xtx traded for a 2017 sidewinder L-tx-le
FACEBOOK
yes
YOUTUBE
yes
Has anyone done busness with him lately,he used to sell mostly Yamaha parts. I have called him at least 3 to 4 times this week,with no results.

Has anyone done busness with him lately,he used to sell mostly Yamaha parts. I have called him at least 3 to 4 times this week,with no results.

Hes all married and #*$&@.. he still sell from his site but never comes on here any more. Barely can get him to go to the Snow Shows.

Hes all married and #*$&@.. he still sell from his site but never comes on here any more. Barely can get him to go to the Snow Shows.
Ya,i thought he used to be on here,man to bad he had some good pricing. Thanks tom

You can still got it his site as I mentioned.. I have no idea how much he keeps or how much he still does. You might even be able to contact him thru that site. http://www.richmotorsports.com/
Ya,thats the site I have used so far tom,called him 4 times,and e-mailed him last night,still nothing.

Back