• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Anyone else getting this warning?

KnappAttack

24X ISR World Drag Racing Champion
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2023 Sidewinder LTX-LE
2017 Sidewinder LTX-LE
78A3500A-A924-4380-A990-71F0890E00C1.jpeg

Can’t log on from my computer anymore. Don’t know what’s happening.

Seems fine on my phone but somethings changed the computer does not like at all.

Any idea MrSled?

View attachment 140546

Can’t log on from my computer anymore. Don’t know what’s happening.

Seems fine on my phone but somethings changed the computer does not like at all.

Any idea MrSled?

You have to wait until the DNS resolves all the way. It can take 24 to 48 hours. It thinks the web site cert is not valid. You can also flush your DNS on your computer.

Mr Sled and others
Thank you for all your hard work maintaining the site

Still getting the same warning and my computer will not let me on. Same screen as posted above.

Works fine thru the IPhone, but I can’t continue thru that as everything too small for these old eyes.

Maybe it’s the universe telling me I need to go back to Doo?

Still getting the same warning and my computer will not let me on. Same screen as posted above.

Works fine thru the IPhone, but I can’t continue thru that as everything too small for these old eyes.

Maybe it’s the universe telling me I need to go back to Doo?

Did you try clearing you cookies on the browser? Have you flushed your DNS on your PC? Did you try going to a new link no an old saved link. www.ty4stroke.com? Your browser is caching the old certificate for the site and it thinks its not safe. You can accept the unsafe cert and bypass it too. Or you can try a different browser.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Clear cach, certificates, locations, and you should have an update available as well
Clear everything before update
Hope this helps

Back