• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Anyone get there 23 sidewinder yet

Duane wright

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
Viperincredulous
Has anyone got there 23 yamaha sidewinder srx, was told by dealer won’t get mine until feb or March what a crock of #*$&@ been a loyal customer and very disappointed

Has anyone got there 23 yamaha sidewinder srx, was told by dealer won’t get mine until feb or March what a crock of #*$&@ been a loyal customer and very disappointed

I'm not expecting mine till the season is over either. Right now its set for end of Jan, but I've seen this storyline last season with my buddies GT too. Kept getting push back and back....

Picked up in Ontario on November 5th. According to dealer there was a stop in production and most won’t come in until late February or later.

Was originally told srx was November/ early December. Now pushed back to January/ February.
Not sure why any manufacturers are not ordering from parts suppliers to have sled runs ready for Aug /sept . Then by December/ January sled runs are complete.

Just got an email from my dealer, he has a VIN and it shipped (L-TX LE)

My wife's is at the dealer waiting to be picked up next week.

Attachments

• Resized_20221130_103024.jpeg
    Resized_20221130_103024.jpeg
    212.8 KB · Views: 196
Mother f*****, is that a 23 ltx le with power steering and qs3r shocks on it? I didn’t buy that because they were supposed to come with regular qs3 and I figured if I have regular qs3s I might as well get the srx

I loved my 17 ltx le. Hopefully the srx is close or maybe I’ll trade

I'm not expecting mine till the season is over either. Right now its set for end of Jan, but I've seen this storyline last season with my buddies GT too. Kept getting push back and back....
That’s just crazy, especially when I see people posting their photos of their brand new SRX’s right now on social media.

I believe there is some delay on Don’s new sled too. We are planning a ride in January in the Keweenaw. He might be riding his old SRX or his wife’s Winder.

My is being delivered to me tomorrow morning. LTX-LE 2023!!!

Back