• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Anyone go from Pilots to Tuners?

02xtreme

Pro
Have Pilots, work good, push a bit in corners.

Have opportunity to do even swap with brand new Tuners with 6" & 4" carbides.

Has anyone gone from Pilots to Tuners? If so, which were better?

never tried the pilots but i do have the tuners, they work great for me. will he let you try the tuners out before trading to see if you like them or not? easy enough to swap.

If I recall they only make the Tuner in one width,correct? I would like to see a wider powder model and some color options.

Over the years I have seen much stuff about darting issues on the Apex and as we know that is why Yamaha came out with the Tuner ski. Some riders have tried loads of different skis, Curve, C&A,Slydogs, Pilots, Simmons, SLP......and then of course the Snowtracker kits.

Has most of this been related to the Ripsaw track though? I know some have had the Ice Ripper but I know from experience the IR is similar in lug pattern to a Ripsaw.

The machine I just bought has a 136 Cobra with SLP Powder Pros and darting doesn't seem to be an issue. Anyone else run a Cobra and experience darting?

Back