• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

anyone got there 2018 yet?

drizzle02

Country
USA
Snowmobile
18 Sidewinder MTX 153 LE
just wondering if anyone has received their btx or mtx lEs?

My MTX 153 LE is showing an October delivery yet. I sent in a request to my rep for a September delivery, but nothing yet.

So I should expect my mtx le in October sometime, thanks!

It'll probably be mid to late October. 2 of the 4 snoscoots I have ordered are shipping out today, and have had September delivery since ordered. I believe all the Cats are built and most have shipped, and Yamaha sent us a bulletin late July that we could request as early as an August delivery.

It'll probably be mid to late October. 2 of the 4 snoscoots I have ordered are shipping out today, and have had September delivery since ordered. I believe all the Cats are built and most have shipped, and Yamaha sent us a bulletin late July that we could request as early as an August delivery.

Ok well keep me updated when u get a ship date! Please! Thank you!

Ok well keep me updated when u get a ship date! Please! Thank you!

Checked Yamaha Dealer System first thing this morning, my sled is at the warehouse, and I'll probably see it Friday at my shop. Contact your dealer this week, you'll probably be seeing it soon. I didn't submit my power surge order till the last day.

Checked Yamaha Dealer System first thing this morning, my sled is at the warehouse, and I'll probably see it Friday at my shop. Contact your dealer this week, you'll probably be seeing it soon. I didn't submit my power surge order till the last day.

Omg sweet! My dealer did mine on last day also! I'll be calling next Monday then! Thank you for keeping me updated appreciate alot!

I like this thread. It was 90 degrees yesterday.... but all i think about is snow.

In Maine. WOODYS OF TOPSHAM told me first or 2nd week of OCT. Seems to line up with what Vector Boy is saying ❄

Christmas came early yesterday....

Attachments

• thumbnail_image1.jpg
    thumbnail_image1.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 260
Well hopefully mine comes soon. Called dealer yesterday nothing yet.
Be patient Jason I had to wait till the day before thanksgiving for my 17 btx Le they are ahead of the game this year compared to last year.

Well when I spring ordered on my contract said guaranteed delivery by November 19th

Christmas came early yesterday....

Interesting that the nose of your MTX is blue, because on Yamaha website it's showing it in black. And the back bumper is blue and on the website it's showing in white

Last edited:

Back