• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Anyone have a LTX sway-bar kicking around?

KnappAttack

24X ISR World Drag Racing Champion
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2023 Sidewinder LTX-LE
2017 Sidewinder LTX-LE
So broke my sway bar on the LTX-LE the other day. Can't source one and they are on backorder till mid March. Thought I could run without out it for a while, and I could if need be, in fact the ride quality improved quite nicely, but the sweeping corners are a problem and must be taken at a normal riders pace.... LOL!

Anyone have a bar new or used out there they want to part with? Please PM me please if you do. Thanks!

Mike give this guy a try.. I can pick it up and ship it to you if he has one.. He usually has a little older stuff BUT could have a bar that works.. Not sure what year or what bar has been used over the years. PM me if he has one I will go get it and ship it

Bump

1. Don't you have a '23 SRX you can steal it from? :)
2. You don't want mine cause it squeaks like a mofo in the woops when warm out. lol

So broke my sway bar on the LTX-LE the other day. Can't source one and they are on backorder till mid March. Thought I could run without out it for a while, and I could if need be, in fact the ride quality improved quite nicely, but the sweeping corners are a problem and must be taken at a normal riders pace.... LOL!

Anyone have a bar new or used out there they want to part with? Please PM me please if you do. Thanks!
Maybe some online guys have one?
(https://www.ebay.com/itm/Yamaha-OEM...9809?_trksid=p2349526.m4383.l4275.c1#viTabs_0)
Country Cat shows Cat one in stock. Should be same (12.7mm): (https://www.countrycat.com/arctic-cat-2703-793-swaybar-formed-12-7mm-ptd-blk)

This site is great and I want to thank all for the responses! Guardrail is sending me his used bar and I want to thank him for that! I should be back in business next week.
It does look like Country Cat has some and I'm not sure why I did'nt even think to check the Cat sites. My brain must be fried along with my body from all the riding I've been doing!

When I broke one last spring they were on backorder back then. Had to fo searching other dealers for one.
The only way I could ride it was with the front qs3 shocks compression set on hard.

This site is great and I want to thank all for the responses! Guardrail is sending me his used bar and I want to thank him for that! I should be back in business next week.
It does look like Country Cat has some and I'm not sure why I did'nt even think to check the Cat sites. My brain must be fried along with my body from all the riding I've been doing!
Its not that. My brain is fried and doing no riding! No snow and -40 windchills. Lovely.

Dang Mike I wish I would have seen this thread yesterday. I broke mine earlier this month (18) LTX and sourced 2 from port Yamaha. Figured best to have a spare. Would of been happy to help.

Just goes to show the supply chain issues once again. Crazy!

Believe me I’ve been dealing with it at work trying to get parts.

I thought Travis (BOP) was thinking of making some? Broke mine last year and scratched my lower panel all to hell!

Mike,

I have a stock bar from my 2014 ZR9000. I think it is interchangeable with the later models with the 998. If you can check that PM me.

Mike,

I have a stock bar from my 2014 ZR9000. I think it is interchangeable with the later models with the 998. If you can check that PM me.

Thanks Upstater, but guardrail has one in shipment for me. Should be here Tuesday.

Sure rides good without one, but the sweepers are a handful and I have to slow down to a normal pace.

Back