• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Anyone have bmp 7000 stage 2 kit?

jesus now im totally confused...how the heck is 3 magnets on the new spec sheet 62.4g...yet the older spec is 6 magnets. ......Like wtf, ive heard bmp has been horrible to deal with and im starting to see why
The basics of the kit are good just have to tune it yourself. Its fun! Make a day of it with some buddies.

The basics of the kit are good just have to tune it yourself. Its fun! Make a day of it with some buddies.
I agree with this. Like I mentioned before, I was looking for an "install and go" kit. As it turns out all of the shops selling these clutch kits change their info/recommendations as time goes by depending on what they are hearing from the people using them. We provide a lot of good R&D for them. I would start with the settings I posted (the latest) and go from there. I'm sure there will be another chart posted in the future that will be different again. Like Cannondale said, the parts/pieces of the kit are good, the weights and spring position are the fine tuning for the kit.

So secondary set to 4....and all the weights it came with 1 2 1 1 is to much weight, pulls 8500 but lacks the grab off the line and at trail speeds...however fuel mileage is off the chart...i gained about 2 liters per tank which is now better then my buddies rx1 and new cat 6000...but once i pull some magnets im sure it will drop again lol

Back