• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Anyone have feedback for Diamond drive for RX-1!

LydonRX-1

Veteran
i am in the process of purchasing a DD system for my 03 RX-1, does anyone have any feedback regarding this mod, distributor claims, 15HP transfered to the track, and a 13 lbs weight savings...also customizable gear ratios

I don't have feedback, but I have a favour to ask.
Please weight the complete pile of parts in the DD kit, and then weight the pipe of parts that you remove from your RX-1. Post both of these weights here.
Thanks.

Hi,

No problem, i was going to weight them anyways. one of my reasons to switch was to reduce some overall weight, whether it was recipricating mass, or overall sled weight.

So far i have weighted the stock exhaust at 21.5 lbs
replaced it with GP-1 exhaust, weighting 9.5 lbs 12lbs saved so far

I have a M-10 rear suspension coming..i wonder if thier is any difference in weight from the stock skid..

Also have billet A-arms, tie rods, steering riser, and spindles, coming..hoping to scrub another 10-20lbs from the front end.

I got my build date today,for the DD should be on my shop floor by Jan/10th.

I was hoping to have it installed before I do a tour in Charlevioux, on the 1st of Jan.

Hey you

I plan to go around in those dates, whish to se you around.
Nice place to ride and a lot of nice trails to.

If you enconter a black and red lonesone mtnrx trow a hand Il stop,
If i am not to fast :lol:

Have a nice and save season.

Back