• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

anyone interested in a 22 LTX-GT?

STAIN

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2022 SIDEWINDER LTX GT
I came across a deal too good to pass up yesterday and will be cancelling my 2022 LT-GT that is still on order.
If there are any members here that may be interested in the sled maybe we can work something out.
I am not looking to make any money off anyone here, just trying to pass along my pre-ordered price.

unless someone wants to buy my 2019 ZR9000 129 3500 miles, newer 1.5 rip2 track with Hurricane PM tunes....

I came across a deal too good to pass up yesterday and will be cancelling my 2022 LT-GT that is still on order.
If there are any members here that may be interested in the sled maybe we can work something out.
I am not looking to make any money off anyone here, just trying to pass along my pre-ordered price.

unless someone wants to buy my 2019 ZR9000 129 3500 miles, newer 1.5 rip2 track with Hurricane PM tunes....
So what deal could be better than what you have , and are willing to sell ?
So you plan to still keep one of these sleds plus your new opportunity ?

I have a 2020 ZR8000, a 2019 ZR9000 and a LTX on order. Plus an extra 12ft enclosed v-nose dual axle trailer
2 of the 3 sleds and the trailer have to go.
I am not going to do the "spare sled for friend" thing anymore. Too much $$$$ sitting around.

I have a 2020 ZR8000, a 2019 ZR9000 and a LTX on order. Plus an extra 12ft enclosed v-nose dual axle trailer
I am not going to do the "spare sled for friend" thing anymore. Too much $$$$ sitting around.
ok , I see .
I used to have a fleet for friends , but now only a back up for me , and if my wife ever rides again .
I would be so pissed if anything happened that , without a back up , I can't go riding for any length of time !
Even though I have only been sledding for 55 years , I ride like every ride could be my last , and my best one !

Almost into April and no Sled yet ? That’s a letdown. Sorry to hear
Wondering how many 2022 sleds were actually built?

Well my sled arrived. I am going to pick it up Saturday.
It seems letting someone else pick it up was not really going to be a smooth transaction what with taxes and such.
I will take it and try to sell my other sleds.
Thanks to those that inquired about it. I am sorry I couldn't make it work.
That's this weeks plan anyhow........

Back