• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Anyone put on a super q exhaust on Yamaha nytro?

Matthew457

Expert
Country
Other
Snowmobile
Yamaha Nytro xtx
Got a 2012 nytro xtx and want it to be louder. How is the super q? Pretty loud? Is it just a slip on? How do you install it? Very easy to get to and put on? Just want something that I can put on quick and will sound sweet and loud! Thanks

When I had a Nytro I had a Super Q on it. I really liked the sound of it. Deep throaty sound. Louder than stock but not obnoxious. Still quite enough for trail riding. It is simply a different muffler ... take stock off, put Super Q on ... simple. With that being said, after one season the main weld down the center of the exhaust opened up. Which I found was a pretty common failure on these units. Can be welded back up easily, but it is something to watch for.

I put the ultra q on my 2013 xtx. Plenty loud but not obnoxious. All my riding buddies like the way it sounds it's much better then stock. Felt the super q would be way to loud. Glad I bought what I bought.

I put the ultra q on my 2013 xtx. Plenty loud but not obnoxious. All my riding buddies like the way it sounds it's much better then stock. Felt the super q would be way to loud. Glad I bought what I bought.
Nice, sounds pretty good, comes with everything to attach and nothing needs to be played with to get it to fit and bolt on? Just fits right on?

When I had a Nytro I had a Super Q on it. I really liked the sound of it. Deep throaty sound. Louder than stock but not obnoxious. Still quite enough for trail riding. It is simply a different muffler ... take stock off, put Super Q on ... simple. With that being said, after one season the main weld down the center of the exhaust opened up. Which I found was a pretty common failure on these units. Can be welded back up easily, but it is something to watch for.
Ah okay thanks! I’m in Canada, do you know where the best place / cheapest is to order?

The super q has a good turn out on it right? To the right side of the sled if u were sitting on it? Cause I have the track rack gas cans on the back of the xtx. Have the Yamaha 90 degree turn out or whatever it is, works good, but just need to make sure it turns to the side a bit

The super q has a good turn out on it right? To the right side of the sled if u were sitting on it? Cause I have the track rack gas cans on the back of the xtx. Have the Yamaha 90 degree turn out or whatever it is, works good, but just need to make sure it turns to the side a bit

Nice, sounds pretty good, comes with everything to attach and nothing needs to be played with to get it to fit and bolt on? Just fits right on?
Install is a piece of cake fits perfect with all the oem panels etc. U can buy exhaust with turnout from factory or straight out. Best price was on Ebay. I had no issues with my exhaust 2k miles on it. The ultra q looks identical to stock super q is smaller. Lots of vids on utube. Barker exhaust video shows how to install a exhuast done by snowtrax I think. Good luck.

Install is a piece of cake fits perfect with all the oem panels etc. U can buy exhaust with turnout from factory or straight out. Best price was on Ebay. I had no issues with my exhaust 2k miles on it. The ultra q looks identical to stock super q is smaller. Lots of vids on utube. Barker exhaust video shows how to install a exhuast done by snowtrax I think. Good luck.
Ah okay thanks a lot, will look on eBay, hopefully get it by January!

Correction ... I had the Ultra Q. I forgot there were two versions. The Super Q is louder.

Just ordered this bad boy! Hope it comes on time, braaaaappp!

Attachments

• 32E89E83-F416-4584-9BBF-939E856ED207.png
    32E89E83-F416-4584-9BBF-939E856ED207.png
    231.6 KB · Views: 193

Back