• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Anyone regret buying an Attak?

My son-in-law bought the Attak,loves it. My daughter and I bought Rages .The moguls here are made mostly by 121 inch machines. The 136 will straddle those moguls because of their length. plowking

onlyblue said:
I wont ever buy a 121 for me again.... love the 136 sleds...... I stretched my viper to 136, then bought an attak.....

same for me, i did the exact same thing as only blue ;)!

No way I would go back to a 121. If anything, I would go to a 144 before going back the other way. Burning down the long whooped out rail beds that 136 mono rules, just mash the gas and go over the top. I would love a 144 attack or nytro for the riding I like
:Rockon:

I don't think you'll find too many that regret buying the long track. One, maybe two people on these forums maybe. More people regret buying the short track. I just don't see why anyone would go back to a short track after having the 136".

I did buy the Apex for my wife and the 136 ATTAK for myself .I can do the side by side comparisons til i'm BLUE in the face. Hands down the 136 rocks in my opinion. Next year when the Nytro is 136 its mine!

my attak is the first long (136) track I have ever owned, after riding it last season, I will not go back to a 121. just out performs it everywhere. IMO

aj

136" works good for me.

Need a long track for the snow we used to get.

Hoping to need those few extra inches more than ever this upcoming year!

I noticed a big difference beween the 121" and 136" when travelling over the drifts on a lake or something similar, the 136" was much more stable and went over them a little easier.

I wanted to 136" my 06' RTX, but decieded that I would sell it next year and get a 136" Nytro, the susp. is more for me. Hopefully they make a 135 RTX. Anyway after seeing the wifes new 144" Phazer MTX next to mine it was a little disapointing on the small length diference.

A 121 to 136: A 136 will have 3 extra rows of track lugs and two more rows of studs in contact with the ground. Not as different as you may think. Of coarse the same arguement can be used in either direction, it seems hard to believe that a small difference like that would make that much change. I would think you would just have to change the settup a little to get what you are looking for.

Also I don't think that an extra 7.5 inches is going to keep the beast afloat much better in the pow.

A friend of mine is getting an Attack this year, so I guess we will beable to do a comparo of them.

Still undetermined on this one.

I bought a 121"...it was that way for 1 week before I got all my stuff to make it a 136 ;)!

I havent had any problems with pushing...right ski's and right wear rods and your good to go. IMO

If you like throwing a sled around in the corners, go with a 121. I rode an Attack for a weekend before making my decision to go with an Apex. No regrets on the 121. Depends on what you want to do.

I put a 136 on one of my vipers, and traded it last year to get the Attak GT. Personally, I'll never go back to a 121.

I'd like to see yami come out with an attak with a 16" track for added floatation, or perhaps a 144" with wide front end and tail tip ups.

As for people who power slide (wash out) corners... this is why the corners have no snow on them and are all icy. I try to respect the trails for all who use it and save my track spinning for out on lakes or off trail excursions.

just my $0.02

Back