• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Anyone still riding????????????

aceltx09

Expert
Just curious to see if anyone is still riding and how there trail conditions were. Last ride 2 weeks ago.No more snow. If you are still riding and trail conditions are good then go F yourself, JK, LOL

Heading out monday for some PRIME lake running. :Rockon: Going to stud er up and maybe get some scratchers and riiiiiiide :-o
We have to trailer to the lake but once we get there wow....WFO. And the milage is great. Zero resistance. Might be a little hard on slders but it's worth it.
Sorry......lol

going next week. :tg: .and i think this year it will end in the middle of april..can usually ride there till end of april..they groom there till the middle of april. ;)! .some really nice rides on or off the trail. :-o .it takes me from montreal 5-6 hours to get there..you can do 200 ks round trips...look outs and all.. LaLaLa there is a ski hill where we are.staying incottage on the hill...and it shuts cause of no people..lol..we ride in the mountains. ;)!

You guys are very lucky did 1500 miles this year haven't rode for two weeks, and already going crazy, its gonna be a long summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have our last trip planned for Houghton, MI next weekend but it is not looking good at this point. Anybody that can report on conditions up there?

:o|

Ive Ridden 250 miles in the last week right frm the city of Berlin , hell I even rode over jefferson notch and tried to get to Fabians for a beer but had to abort due to limited snow ( its a elivation thing ) Best kept secret in New Hampshire . In fact its snowing like crazy right now , see ya going riding.

Back