• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Apex air/fuel question

perry clarke

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2010 Yamaha nytro turbo
Hey guys, can anyone tell me what the air/fuel numbers should be on a apex with 270 hp McXpress turbo? For example at idle, mid throttle and wide open. I am getting around 12.5 at idle. Thanks in advance for any help

Hey guys, can anyone tell me what the air/fuel numbers should be on a apex with 270 hp McXpress turbo? For example at idle, mid throttle and wide open. I am getting around 12.5 at idle. Thanks in advance for any help

Idle and mid throttle (12 to 13s) can be on the lean side but WOT should be high 11's to be safe. Thats how I set mine up.

Idle and mid throttle (12 to 13s) can be on the lean side but WOT should be high 11's to be safe. Thats how I set mine up.
Ok perfect thank you very much that is what I wanted to know and that is the numbers I am getting , just couldn’t find and numbers for the turbo thanks again.

Back