• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Apex/Attack exhaust

Can't wait to get one and give it a try! ;)!

Oh ya boys this is the best looking one imo i have seen and it sounds great,now if it makes any hp numbers it will be icing on the cake.. ;)!

Just got a call. I hear HP numbers are looking good for the FI sleds. The vector hearder is going to be an awsome sleeper. It was also very impressive and will turn some heads.

I'm sure numbers will be up pretty soon.

THANKS MONKER,THAT IS ONE OF THE SWEETEST LOOKING EXHAUSTS I HAVE SEEN IN YEARS,AND IT SOUNDS SO GOOD,I WAS HOPING FOR SOME DESENT NUMBERS 4-6 HP WOULD BE NICE AND THE PRICE HE HAS LISTED AT 500 BUCKS IF THAT IS IT IS OK TOO. :4STroke:

Wow those numbers look very low indeed,heck even the stock numbers look very low,how could the stock numbers be so low,could it be there dyno?? If i am seeing this graph right,it looks like stock hp is 142 and w/pipe 144hp correct me if i am wrong.

Even if the numbers weren't there I bought on the extremely high quality and workmanship alone.

Puttin one on my Turbo RX Warrior, too bad I am going to cut it up :D

Great Job Arron, hope I spelled your name right.

I am also puttin one on my new Appex GT, with matching panels this thing is SWEEEEET!!!

I'm pleased to see they did a better job on the side panels for this year. Looks much better IMHO.

Back