• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Country
USA
Snowmobile
Apex LTX
Hi! New to TY4stroke, does this clutch operation seem normal? Appreciate any thoughts or advice!

Last edited:

Hmmmmm. What's the issue? I'll follow this too

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Gesh under power with the belt do you FEEL a lag? Hold up? I wasn't thinking that when I first looked. Though you were concerned for the click out at the max. Thought that was okay

Gesh under power with the belt do you FEEL a lag? Hold up? I wasn't thinking that when I first looked. Though you were concerned for the click out at the max. Thought that was okay

I wasn't sure. Seems grabby when engaging... Is it common for only 1 roller to have a flat spot?

rollers should not have flat spots. take that clutch apart and clean it. i bet it is full of belt dust and it is causing it to hang up. saw an 03 rx1 do this and it partly cured itself when the stock belt blew at 10000km at wot and it blew a bunch of crap and dust out of the clutches.

Yeah, looks like something is hanging up to me. Stock clutch? Miles?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

had a few apart that sat and i had to steel wool/sand paper the shaft where the busing rides and rollers because of corrosion. worked fine afterwards.

Back