• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Apex cold start wont start

I bought mine at pats motorsports in greenland. We had sleds icing up on Tuesday. We used it at the end of the day fillups (full bottle) and 1/2 bottle during the day. Temps were way below zero most of the week.

I believe the relay problem is because the fuel pump is getting icy. Tapping on the relay worked once then the ice took over!

Re: ISO

STILLCRP said:
I was up in the U.P. two weeks ago every station I went to told me they did not have methanol in there gas.I was concerned about freeze ups it was 14 below at watersmeet. This ISO you are talking about is this regular rubbing alcohol or is it a dealer thing?This post someone said something about directions on the bottle. I need to take something when I go north in 1 week.

:die :jump: :rocks:

You can get isopropyl alcohol (ISO) at any gas station. Its a fuel additive and I use it in my truck in the winter (especially this winter :brrr: ) about every 3rd tank. The stuff I get comes in a red bottle and its called HEET. My brother and I often put half a bottle in our sleds about every 3 or 4 tanks. Never had any problems. Hope this helps.

Back