• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Apex ER, RTX, GT or Attak, What's everyone getting??

Which model

• ER

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RTX

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • GT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Attak

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
I have owned 136, 128, 121 inch tracks and you can definately notice the longer track in the trails and over jumps. It will also hurt you on the drag strip and across the lake.
Yeah, the long track helps to bridge the big bumps and mogels but for where and how I ride it isnt worth it. I guess it depends on what kind of riding you do. If you are an agressive trail rider who likes to bang some ditches and throttle up, short tracks are the way to go!

I have rode with the fox floats on cat before and they are nice. I do not have experience with the ohlins so the decision of a GT or a RTX is not an easy one!
That GT just looks so damn hot!!

impalapower said:
MightyWarrior said:
I wonder how accurate this poll is. It seems to me I've read posts from about a half dozen people that have switched to Attaks ;)!

Make a new poll then. Especially being some customers got the short end of the stick on the GT's.
That's a good idea but I'll wait until after the deadline passes in Canada on the 14th.

I started for the ER but could not swallow the the red, changed to a RTX black with red trim....wondering if I should have gone with the GT?

Tried to order GT but sold out. I was having a hard time picking between RTX and Attack. Decided to stay with shorty RTX. Saved some money so I can mod up.

mainegearhead said:
Ordered the Apex RTX ER today. Woody's in Topsham, Maine for $9,450 plus tax. Top notch dealer; makes it worth not bothering to look for a lower price.
Can't wait for the Fox shocks; I have a lot of experience with them in another industry and anyone worrying about those shocks is crazy. Infinite adjustability in a matter of minutes is awesome.
Now for what to do with the next 9 months.
LaLaLa
I am going with the RTX but I wonder about those float shocks in the winter up here, you say worrying about the shocks is crazy but they look a little weak in the torsional rigidity department, I'm just saying that when it's -45 metals start doing weird things like snapping and cracking. I could be worrying about a non issue, just curious what kind of testing these floats have really gone through. Anyone know? I just don't want to replace them because they get slightly bent or twisted.

Back