• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Apex GT performance mods

dlhryan

I have just installed an Ulmer Clutch Kit on my Apex Gt and didn't notice much of a difference. I set the secondary up just like it said in the installation instructions and ulmer racing already had the weights set up. Just wanted some feedback on what others are doing. I am interested in the Hauck fuel control box. Any feedback on that? I am trying to avoid going to a turbo, just want to get the most performance i can out of my GT :flag:

By SC i have to assume you mean a Supercharger. What supercharger and what gains are you experiencing? ;)!

dlhryan said:
I have just installed an Ulmer Clutch Kit on my Apex Gt and didn't notice much of a difference. I set the secondary up just like it said in the installation instructions and ulmer racing already had the weights set up. Just wanted some feedback on what others are doing. I am interested in the Hauck fuel control box. Any feedback on that? I am trying to avoid going to a turbo, just want to get the most performance i can out of my GT :flag:
Well i installed allens kit on one of our gts and it rocks,and allen had the sts all set up and it just pulls sweet and top end on preety good conditions at 2,000 ft was 115 gps,so i dont know what to tell you,and as far as the fuel reg. from hauck if you get it let me know your results,please as i have his pipe on,and it really needs more fuel at least off idle and thru the lower rpms and to warm it up better..

dlhryan, why don't you shoot me a pm and give me some more info. Just because we setup the weights before hand doesn't mean there may not be a need to fine tune. Every sled is different as well as snow conditions, etc. Give me a pm and I'll try to get it straightened out. I will need to know engine RPM it's currently running.

Moved to Mod Results

Back