1. We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.
    Dismiss Notice

Apex Guru

Discussion in 'Apex General Talk' started by HaliburtonGreg, Mar 13, 2019.

1. HaliburtonGreg

HaliburtonGreg Newbie

Canada
    Snowmobile:
    2015 Apex X-TX
    Looking for a great Apex Mechanic somewhere in Ontario for my 2015 X-TX. Thanks

3. Fabio

Fabio TY 4 Stroke Guru

What’s wrong with the sled?

4. HaliburtonGreg

HaliburtonGreg Newbie

Canada
    Snowmobile:
    2015 Apex X-TX
    Just looking for a post season once over, including clutch inspection or rebuild if needed etc. Seems to be running a little rough, nothing to serious just doesn't sound quite right. Want everything in line and ready to go for next season. My Apex has 18,000 km now(4,000km this year so far). It also seems to be idling a little high and when its warmed up the rpm don't reduce like it used to.

5. maim

maim Moderator Staff Member Moderator Lifetime VIP Member VIP Member

Canada
    Snowmobile:
    2016 apex xtx/ 2011 apex xtx/ 2009 phaser rtx/x/ 1997 et410t/r
    willing to talk you through it or take a swing at it if you like. sounds like it is time for donuts and plugs while you are in there and maby exup removal or at least adjustment. i did all this pre season on the 2011 that the gf now rides. still starting a bit rough at -40 but still running awsome.

clutch probably just needs to be blown out with compressed air and checked for play in the weights and rollers. still on stock bushings in clutch with roughly 24000 km on the sled.