• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Apex Oil Filter Relocation Kits

Would you be interested in a oil filter relocation kit?

• Total voters

Srxspec

Ulmer Racing
TY Advertiser
Tech Advisor
Website
www.ulmerracing.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2014 Yamaha SR Viper LTX, 2014 Yamaha SR Viper RTX SE, 2015 Yamaha SR Viper MTX SE 162 (turbo), 2015 Yamaha SR Viper MTX SE 153
WEBSITE
www.ulmerracing.com
I'ev had some inquiries about oil filter relocation kits due to @MrSled posting his oil change video with a oil change kit in it.

I'm thinking/looking at bringing these back to the market, but in order to do so I need to judge some interest.

I'd also do some improvements to the kit while I was doing it (better hoses & fittings, no more NPT threads, everything would be o-ringed instead).

Just a rough estimate puts me around $175-200 for a complete kit with all the hoses, mounting hardware, etc. How many would be interested?

If I had any 4 holers left in the stable I’d be all over this Allen.

Yes!

Yes, are these available again?

If it fits a 2015 with power steering I'm in. I emailed you a few weeks ago asking Thanks

I’m in if you make them Allen
Had the kits on both my 2011 Apex’s
They were a Great improvement.

Have been hoping you would make them again, would love to put one on my 2018

Guys, I do not have these kits available right now. I'll look at changing a few things on them and get finalized pricing, but it will likely be February before I get a chance to do that. Thanks everyone for the input.

Back