• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Apex PCV autotune map.

Tom, that is too clean. Someone must have cleaned it up. Or that is not prior to 'autotune'?

yes, I'd like to see the mess the autotune creates! LOL

Here is one is a Viper Map with auto tune table.... its the trim... then you alter the trim table and apply it to the base map if you like the changes... and a SC Apex Map as well.

Attachments

• 2014Viper XTX.pvm
    3.4 KB · Views: 391
  • 3-27-14 scmap.pvm
    3.6 KB · Views: 446
yes, thank you Tom. Look at the numbers it pulls!! My Harley does that stuff too!

I have my head ported and added 3 degrees timing key on my 07 Apex. I also have an exhaust and a raim air lid for my stock airbox. I have been using one of those fuel accelerators by Hauck, do you think there is an advantage to using the PCV with auto tune for my setup? Would I get some noticible gains? I was also thinking about adding the timing box as well. I would like to get the most out of my setup, but not 1000 bucks for 1 HP LOL

10 to 12 lbs.. it has been changed since posted.
Okay thanks I was curious I have the pcv from hurricane and was just comparing The map I had got with mine was going to try this one out and see how it worked did you change much in yours mine is 12 pounds pulls pretty awsome

Okay thanks I was curious I have the pcv from hurricane and was just comparing The map I had got with mine was going to try this one out and see how it worked did you change much in yours mine is 12 pounds pulls pretty awsome

I added that module from Hurricane to make it run better on the trial.. now thats fixed and I need to re-tune the bottom end. Post up your map, I would like to try yours out please.

th
I added that module from Hurricane to make it run better on the trial.. now thats fixed and I need to re-tune the bottom end. Post up your map, I would like to try yours out please.
you got that voltage clamp ?i found that worked pretty good on mine got that from dave also

Back