• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Apex purchase - issues

SAB1

VIP Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2017 Sidewinder LTX SE
2010 Vector GT
2006 Apex
I didn't see much come back in a search when I did one. Looking for a used Apex. Are there any years or models to stay clear of?

Basically the newer the sled the more tweeks they did to make them better but they are all great sleds !

The Apex has been around since 2006, which I have. An RTX. It has been very good to me. Just turned over 10000 miles. Other than oil changes and general maintenance, I have replaced exhauste donuts & a broken y pipe. I did have the front W arm beefed up for preventative purposes. Each year they have tweaked it and others can tell you about any other common issues. The only other issue I have encountered is the engine cutting out when stopping/slowing down after 1st starting. I have another thread about that in this forum. Good luck. I wouldn't hesitate to get another. And I just might for next season!

Back