1. PLEASE READ: If you have problems logging in with your old password, click the Forgot Password link in the log in screen to get an email verification to request a new password or click Here. If you haven't received a new password from the forum please email your username and password to webmaster@totallyamaha.com. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All hotmail, msn, outlook, live email accounts are not receiving email notifications. The only way to remedy this is to add @totallyamaha.com to your safe senders list in order to receive notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

Apex RTX report from Corey Davidson!!!

Discussion in 'Yamaha Hot Topics' started by MrSled, Oct 8, 2005.

1. MrSled

MrSled Administrator Staff Member Admin Moderator VIP Member

USA
    Snowmobile:
    2017 Sidewinder
    Corey Davidson found out about the 2 foot snow storm that hit North Dakota the other day. Loaded up at 5:00am and drove to ND. He called into Yamaha on his cell after riding 100 miles on his Apex RTX and had this to say:

"The first thing I noticed was the ergonomics of the sled, Yamaha must have built this for me because it fit like a glove. The motor is so sweet, I couldn't believe it. It was so responsive and great controllable power. Took a little to get used to the engine braking but you use it like a 4-stroke dirt bike. Out of the create suspension was very plush and worked well. We have to change things to get it dialed in for racing speeds, shouldn’t be a problem. It was strange not adding in 2 stroke oil or smelling like one. Can't imaging smelling like a smoke bomb anymore. I think this is the funnest thing I have ever ridden." Corey Davidson.

Attached Files:

3. snowbeast

snowbeast TY 4 Stroke God

USA
    Snowmobile:
    2015 apex xtx traded for a 2017 sidewinder L-tx-le
    FACEBOOK:
    yes
    YOUTUBE:
    yes
    Thanks Mr.sled great pics,now when my little buddy sees corey jumping the new rtx he is going to wish he got that one instead of his GT,now if i can see him or corey jump the attak like corey is w/his RTX lol going to be a very good year... LaLaLa

4. MOTOWN SPEEDFREEK

MOTOWN SPEEDFREEK TY 4 Stroke Junkie

;)! Im jelous,I could get Appex Gt , IOf I sold my RX-1, bot no bites,Maybe nex year supercharged w/NOS :Rockon:

5. Bakemono

Bakemono TY 4 Stroke Guru

LOL...Ive gotta show this to my brother. He was soooo mad when he heard that Corey Davidson was switching to Yamaha!

6. BOUNTYHUNTER

BOUNTYHUNTER Moderator Staff Member Moderator Lifetime VIP Member VIP Member

Hey that looks like ........BOUNTYHUNTER...............had 2 look twice :D