• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Apex skis vs RX-1 skis

YammyRX1

TY 4 Stroke Master
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2003 Yamaha RX-1
It looks like the skis are different from 03 RX-1 to 06 Apex but if you replace the whole ski assembly is the mount the same? In other words if you take the ski and the saddle off the RX-1 can you install the 06 Apex ski and saddle with no issues?

yes you can. the only thing that changes is the legnth of the bolt as the 05+ saddless skis require a longer bolt.

Thanks buddy- you don't happen to have a spare RX-1 ski and a trip south of sudbury planned do you? The roads ate one of mine last weekend.

i do have the take offs from dads venture with a ruined saddle on it. bent one where the ski bolt goes through. bottoms are still good though if you want them as the saddles are finished.

sry going to chocrane this weekend with kirkswim, sappling killer, couch rider and as couple of others to ride the abitibi canyon loop. can bpx you the bottoms though if you want to pay the shipping on them.

I have 2 pairs of RX-1 skies. One has good carbides on them. they are collecting dust. Want them? $25.00. I live in Milwaukee, wi

Back