• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Apex Skis

jlratz

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2015 APEX
Does anyone know if the 2017 APEX tuner ski's will fit a 2015 Apex. They have different part numbers?

yes they will fit but buy some other ski's C &A or other brands better skis. that mine opinion. i run C&A razors with shims and it rails. on mine

Put snow trackers on stock Ape ski's. Cheap, last long long time & will utterly surprise you! I'm not sure what "utterly" means, but they are AWSOME!

To answer your question, yes they fit. But WHY? I think everybody took them off so you should be able to find a cheap pair

Yes they will fit, Tuner ski's are awesome. (IMO)

Does anyone know if the 2017 APEX tuner ski's will fit a 2015 Apex. They have different part numbers?

I believe in 17 they came with Tuner 3's and in 15 were Tuner 2's, not sure what the difference is, but likely the reason for the different part numbers.
I couldn't get the tuners on my 15 Apex to work for me period, (pushed and darted like crazy), so I went back to the pre-tuner Apex ski that was on the 2011+. I have run both Aggressive Snowtrackers and Cobra Head carbides on the 11+ skis and had good success with both.
Each rider has different expectations, so to each his own on the Tuners.
Cheers.

I believe in 17 they came with Tuner 3's and in 15 were Tuner 2's, not sure what the difference is, but likely the reason for the different part numbers.
I couldn't get the tuners on my 15 Apex to work for me period, (pushed and darted like crazy), so I went back to the pre-tuner Apex ski that was on the 2011+. I have run both Aggressive Snowtrackers and Cobra Head carbides on the 11+ skis and had good success with both.
Each rider has different expectations, so to each his own on the Tuners.
Cheers.
Agree ditch the tuners buy 2012 -2011 single keel stockers skis put on aggressive snowtrackers and rail the trails. Stockers not expensive skis at all.

my 2011 apex xtx railed corners with the stock ski and had pretty good bite cornering in soft snow also. that 2011 ski had very little darting also. My 2015 apex xtx with the tuners sucked big time, only nice thing about tuners is there cheap and work ok if your on well packed groomed trail. if you really want tuners on an apex I recommend the 150mm tuner as its 6 inch's wide verses 5.25 inches and put on snow trackers or a similar setup

Back