• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Apex speedo repair

Teamblue4

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2012 Apex XTX
2013 Apex SE
2014 Apex SE
2014 Apex XTX
Looking to see if anyone has ever or know's where to get a Apex speedo repaired ?

Do you mean the gauge itself or the speedo sensor down by the drive axle? I've only had issues with the speedo sensor when the drive axle bearing failed but opted to replace rather than repair. Not sure about repairing the gauge if that's what you're after.

Do you mean the gauge itself or the speedo sensor down by the drive axle? I've only had issues with the speedo sensor when the drive axle bearing failed but opted to replace rather than repair. Not sure about repairing the gauge if that's what you're after.
My gauge needs repaired, everything works but the Tach (RPM's)

Not an expert by any means but does the needle do it’s sweep on initial power up or completely dead?

I would guess there is a stepper motor in there that went bad. Where I live most electronics places want around 400 cad just to look at with no guarantee of repair. My opinion would be to look for a good used one with similar miles. Again not an expert just my 0.02

Back