• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Apex Supercharger (installed)

Attachments

• Airbox Lid Cutout (A).jpg
    Airbox Lid Cutout (A).jpg
    82 KB · Views: 370
  • Airbox Lid Cutout (B).jpg
    Airbox Lid Cutout (B).jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 352
  • Airbox Lid Cutout (C).jpg
    Airbox Lid Cutout (C).jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 362
  • Fan Install (A).jpg
    Fan Install (A).jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 142
  • Fan Install (B).jpg
    Fan Install (B).jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 115
  • Fan Install (C).jpg
    Fan Install (C).jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 334
  • Fan Specs.jpg
    Fan Specs.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 391

sc

hi i was wondering is that a stage one or stage 2 kit and how much did it cost you?and when are you going to have everything you need to ride it?

>>stage one or stage two kit<< [Stage-I]
>>how much did it cost you<< [$4995.00 for the Apex]
>>when are you going to have everything you need<< [Soon/Unknown]

Mud Nutts said:
chubby said:
Anyone get there fuel Controlers figured out for the superchargers? Sucks having one and using the sled for a bar stool.
Talked to MPI. They said they got the connecters and should be shipping the fuel mapping by this Thrusday or Friday.

I hope your fuggen right. Can't wait :Rockon:

Got a couple more projects done today… Hard wired in Optimate III leads, easy two pin quick connect/disconnect, now battery maintenance will be a snap… Installed some MPI stainless steel ice scratchers on my rails… Had to modify the retaining clips to keep the clip itself and the scratcher rod from rubbing on the bogie wheel… Other than that the install is straightforward and simple…

Attachments

• Scratch (A).jpg
    Scratch (A).jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 109
  • Scratch (B).jpg
    Scratch (B).jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 112
  • Scratch (C).jpg
    Scratch (C).jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 104
Randy, it's nice to finally see you on a four stroke! This talk of you having to buy a ditch pickle because Yamaha's are too heavy has finally subsided. Thank goodness!

It looks like you picked the ultimate time to jump into the fourstroke side of the house. Have you sold your Viper?

Are you planning to perform the track hole drilling ritual? I am contemplating doing it but like cutting a hole in your perfectly good car roof for a sunroof it seems difficult to logically drill numerous holes in a track. I built a template last Friday just in case I get up the nerve.

You could always pick up a set of Hiperfax and ditch a couple sets of idler wheels. That would save you a couple pounds.

Frosty (Powder Blue)

Hammer your not serious about the handicap are you. I have never asked for or expected a handicap and wouldn,t give it to any body else. I biult a mod sled to run against mod sleds strait up if they brought more than me will thats my fault, I run big boost to win not give up legnths to somebody that didn,t want to spend the extra money and time I did on my sled, don,t take offense its not ment that way I just never have believed in given up anything in a race.

Why not make things interesting… It’s just like sports betting at the local bar or handicap racing at the local drag strip… Why do people do that, well, to make things interesting… Example: Guy is claiming his sled makes 30 or 40 or 50 or 60 more hp than mine, if we start even, he should be able put a gap between us (pull out front) 3 or 4 or 5 or 6 sled lengths and if he doesn’t he’s either not making that claimed hp, or not getting it to the ground, or both… If you’re confident in your machine and your abilities it shouldn’t even be an issue… If that guy has been bragging up his sled and hp a little too much then his BS is going to show when you run… Seen it a million times… Guys in the parking lot and guys on the forums with their claimed super powerful super modified super sled trash talking my MM or Viper only to be humiliated where it counts, on the snow… I’m only claiming what the math shows for now and would like to see more independent testing on hp… The guess-ta-mate I came up with is 193hp@9lbs figuring in a 20% system efficiency loss… 100% system efficiency is impossible, physics of fluid movement, compression of gases, and other stuff…
(1/14.7=6.8%)(6.8%x9=61.2%)(150hpx.612=241.8hp)(241.8hpx.20=193.4hp)

Handi-caps are a great way to your message across,,,nothin says it better than when you give them a big lead then still kill them over the top.I had more people ride away after that,than try again.

I agree its a good way to get the message across and fun too, thats the only way I could get in a race after everybody around here seen how it ran , I would have to sit back and act like I wasn,t racing and when they all lined up I would waite until they all took off and then reel um in and blow by them. but know body ever asked for lenghts. thats alittle different than asking for lenghts because somebody has more boost and you want an advanage to stay with them, Hammer wasn,t talking about giving lenghts he wants them given to him, I have never asked for lenghts even when I was running a 700mm against everything from 700cc to 1050cc I didn,t win them all but I won more than I lost and I raced strait up. and I would have been embarassed to ask for lenghts. just my opinion.

Horsepower is Horsepower whether it is Big Bore, N2O, or Lbs of Boost.
In my opinion it's just "being sporting" or "sportsmanship" with your pals.
The opposite of that would be "poor sports" people I don't care to know or ride with. (not meaning you in particular snowy but people I have met)

so if some body doesn,t give you the race you want he,s a poor sport, I can live with that, hope you have a good season. I am done with this topic.

so if some body doesn,t give you the race you want he,s a poor sport, I can live with that, hope you have a good season. I am done with this topic.

Wow I guess he didn't get what you were trying to say Hammer. To each his own. [/quote]

Back