• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Apex wide front end kit

yes, what kind how much,

Sorry not near my sled but what would make this as far as width... Outside edge to outside edge of skis?

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Nice kit. Who built it? I have put these kits on a RX1 and a Rage and it totally transforms the sled, best thing I did to them.

Sorry not near my sled but what would make this as far as width... Outside edge to outside edge of skis?

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
I have to check on the weekend. Would depend what skis you have as well. I have mountain skies that are 7 inches wide.

Nice kit. Who built it? I have put these kits on a RX1 and a Rage and it totally transforms the sled, best thing I did to them.
Someone ran over my kit that I had bought from Pioneer. But you can't get them any more so I had a retired tool maker from the auto industries make me up a few sets. These are better because the stock bushings from Yamaha fit where the Pioneer kit needed their own special made ones.

Back