• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Apex XTX vs XC 850 137

mx3_ryder

Veteran
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2009 Apex GT
Anyone know which is quicker? My father in-law has an XC 850 137 and it honestly feels like its the quickest sled on the trail I've ever driven, even quicker down low then a sidewinder. Thing is retarded light and quick. Hooks hard!! Not much on the top end though all stock minus studs. Anyone have any experience racing one with a newer 11 up Apex or have any idea what the outcome would be stock for stock?

stock apex xtx likes hanging around the 100 mph mark in good conditions. the highest i have had my 2011 was 109 mph on gps and that was on a burst going across over 10 mi of perfect lake.

never raced one of those myself. just usually pass all those big bump sleds in the trail junk sitting on my seat around home.

Had a 2011 xtx with 180 hurricane kit, friend had well setup 800 polaris, pretty much even to 500' then apex would slowly pull away. Now have 19 sidewinder, when stock he had me for 300' then would pull him in on 850 doo, now I have hurricane sm tunes and he has 850 poo, he had 1 sled for maybe 50' then in his words I hit another gear and was gone lol

Back