• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Arctic Cat 2025 pricing released

No u.s. dollors under 18,000 localy here for a zr 858 sno pro 137 es out the door, about 17400.00 sno pro 129 zr858 es for examples.
My bad just looked at my notes,$17199.00 otd 129 es sno pro 858, $17399.00 137 es sno pro 858 and $19399.00 otd 137 es 858 atack.

Who'd have thought a 2S 858 cc sled would cost $18K US in 2024?
I paid $13,400 for my '17 XR9000 Ltd in 2017.
They have been that for a few years. I know of a couple of Polaris sleds around here that where almost 20k, and they weren't even the boost!

They have been that for a few years. I know of a couple of Polaris sleds around here that where almost 20k, and they weren't even the boost!
Yep local dealer has a 2024 xcr 850 with the 7s display, red white and blue $19500.00 otd price.

As for 2026, I was at a BBQ from a Yamaha/Cat dealer the other day. Owner says 4 stroke coming to Catalyst but it will be a Textron engine.

As for 2026, I was at a BBQ from a Yamaha/Cat dealer the other day. Owner says 4 stroke coming to Catalyst but it will be a Textron engine.

I figured it will be an old 1100 Suzuki copy.... Yuck, I hated the sound of that twin cylinder engine. Only way it didn't sound like a sick cow was to use the stock muffler on it.

Really too bad if they didn't build a new wider Catalyst chassis around the existing 998 at least.

I figured it will be an old 1100 Suzuki copy.... Yuck, I hated the sound of that twin cylinder engine. Only way it didn't sound like a sick cow was to use the stock muffler on it.

Really too bad if they didn't build a new wider Catalyst chassis around the existing 998 at least.
Sick sounding yes, kinda like a broken lawn mower muffler. But bullet proof engine's & easy power out of them. At least the two I had

If cat could only build a bulletproof high horsepower 4 stroke motor as well as they design and build a chassis like the catalyst we may be all riding that sled in the future…. Cat has always had help from other companies to build some pretty good motors which was a win/ win for both Companies and the consumers who supported these sales.. And this was all done at reasonable prices in the past.. $18,000, $17,000 or $16,000 is not a fair deal for the consumer.. A non-turbo 2 stroke 858 is not a smart buy at those prices… How much riding do you get these winters ??? How much is it really worth to own one and watch it lose value as soon as you pick it up…. As much as I love to ride , lets just say these prices are out to lunch and anyone that has newer sleds knows exactly what Iam talking about….

If cat could only build a bulletproof high horsepower 4 stroke motor as well as they design and build a chassis like the catalyst we may be all riding that sled in the future…. Cat has always had help from other companies to build some pretty good motors which was a win/ win for both Companies and the consumers who supported these sales.. And this was all done at reasonable prices in the past.. $18,000, $17,000 or $16,000 is not a fair deal for the consumer.. A non-turbo 2 stroke 858 is not a smart buy at those prices… How much riding do you get these winters ??? How much is it really worth to own one and watch it lose value as soon as you pick it up…. As much as I love to ride , lets just say these prices are out to lunch and anyone that has newer sleds knows exactly what Iam talking about….
1000% agree !

Textron motor is a triple. Looks to big and heavy for today's sled market, be good for the dirt vehicles. I won't be surprised if they stay with the Yamaha motors

Back