• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Are you going to Hay Days??

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
https://ty4stroke.com/threads/whos-going-to-haydays.149050/page-3#post-1376163

Whos going to Hay Days Sept 8th & 10th? Stop in at Yamaha Corp Booth at 1:00 on Sat only for a meet and greet. At 1:15 I will be taking a picture of the group for Yamaha and I will be passing out some little items to site members and die hard followers. We will also be out in the Swap in the same row as Ulmer Racing and Rock Jams & Heaters and See ya there!!

hdcrowd.jpg

Last edited:

Will be there the "9th" Saturday for sure.

Will be in Thunder Products booth for a few hours

Can we start a thread for people going to haydays that will be selling Yamaha parts? It would be nice to communicate before haydays to sell items before actually going to haydays.

Can we start a thread for people going to haydays that will be selling Yamaha parts? It would be nice to communicate before haydays to sell items before actually going to haydays.

Thats what the classifieds or private messages are for. Have you ever been to Hay Days? Its not all that easy to drag in a bunch of parts unless you are there to swap.

I'll be stumbling around both days checking out the sites and what's new. My SideWinder will be at the Racewerx both which is right next to the Port Yamaha both.
Did anyone actually read this? ;)
20160911_155810_zpslqrjgzum.jpg

Last edited:
Thats what the classifieds or private messages are for. Have you ever been to Hay Days? Its not all that easy to drag in a bunch of parts unless you are there to swap.
I have been to Hay Days several times. I should have been more clear. My thoughts were if anyone on the forum is going is to Hay Days that do not have a spot reserved in the swap area but have parts in there garage that they would like sell and can bring them to haydays.

https://ty4stroke.com/threads/whos-going-to-haydays.149050/page-3#post-1376163

Whos going to Hay Days Sept 8th & 10th? Stop in at Yamaha Corp Booth at 1:00 on Sat only for a meet and greet. At 1:15 I will be taking a picture of the group for Yamaha and I will be passing out some little items to site members and die hard followers. We will also be out in the Swap in the same row as Ulmer Racing and Rock Jams & Heaters and See ya there!!

View attachment 129808
I'm in again with a posse of ~10. I think Allen is SCN20 - I'll look for you.

I flew out in 03, had a blast, hotter than hell that year! Take lots of pics. for us guys that can't make it! ;)!

As I stated in the other thread, I will be there sat. ;)!

As long as this storm doesn't change my flight, i'll be there......for cheese curds.....and a beer....or five

Back