• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Attack Pricing

fox_racing123

I'm pretty sure I will be buying a rs rage for next year but I am wondering if I could somehow find a good deal on an attack. How much do you think people will be charging for used attacks next winter? I would prefer 06 just because it would be cheaper. Thanks for your help

I can get a brand new '07 Attak right now for less than I paid for my leftover '06 Attak about four weeks ago, $300 less. My wife just might need an '06 Attak with 1K on the odo.

Attak

07 Attak- 8485.00 complete just picked up sat-2nd one in our family.
Northern power Sports ,Mio. Thanks Steve.

$8218 out the door for the Attak

$9058 out the door for the Attak GT

Wheels U.S.A.
Oxford MI.

I wanted a Phazer FX but they were out of them.

Sno-Xr said:
carbman1 said:
Here's the deal....sleds were bought at Yamaha factory auction. They are still in the box brand new. Cannot buy cheaper anywhere that I've found. My Attak GT was 7999 plus 327 freight and setup.

http://www.filerspowersports.com/Yamaha%20Sleds.htm
Im going to have to say that those are pretty Damn good prices!!
go to www.troycitygarage.com. they have the prices beat and his warranty prices are outrageous at filers. $7924 for attak gt plus the warranty that filer wants $1000 for is $275 at troy city, i guess he could be paying out a lot of money on his best price gurantee

The sleds at Troy City, I believe, are from the same auction. Essentially the same deal (let's not split hairs over 50 bucks). Troy City is a good dealer. Filer bought most of the sleds at the auction, and therefore has (had) more available. I'm not getting into a tit for tat, my dealer is better than yours debate.

Dealer warranties are wasted money IMO. Drive down the road and throw twenties out the window. My family has bought 10 new yami's and never once had a warranty issue.

Happy shopping!!!

carbman1 said:
The sleds at Troy City, I believe, are from the same auction. Essentially the same deal (let's not split hairs over 50 bucks). Troy City is a good dealer. Filer bought most of the sleds at the auction, and therefore has (had) more available. I'm not getting into a tit for tat, my dealer is better than yours debate.

Dealer warranties are wasted money IMO. Drive down the road and throw twenties out the window. My family has bought 10 new yami's and never once had a warranty issue.

Happy shopping!!!
on the same attak gt it is $275 up front difference. you have to factor in the different dealer charges for freight and prep. plus you can go back to filers and get your $100 price gurantee bounyus. the warranty is a yes contract from yamaha, filers wants $1000 and troy city is $275. i think that is a bit more than $50- if you bought the yes plan it is a $1000 difference.

Dealer warranties are NOT a waste of money. The current sleds are so advanced, that if something goes wrong, the cost may be extremly high. I paid $575.00 for 3 additional years of warranty on my 06 Attak. The sled is in the shop for a cracked slide rail ($150.00 plus labor?) Last week, the ignitor unit was replaced ($630.00 plus labor) and the tunnel extension was replaced ($325.00 plus labor). In 2,800 miles I have had roughly $1,100.00 in parts replaced under warranty and roughly 6 hours of labor $420.00 for an estimated total of $1,520.00 in warranty work. I would say that the warranty was well worth it. The best part is I still have 2 1/2 years to go. ;)!

bgbytoys said:
Sno-Xr said:
carbman1 said:
Here's the deal....sleds were bought at Yamaha factory auction. They are still in the box brand new. Cannot buy cheaper anywhere that I've found. My Attak GT was 7999 plus 327 freight and setup.

go to www.troycitygarage.com. they have the prices beat and his warranty prices are outrageous at filers. $7924 for attak gt plus the warranty that filer wants $1000 for is $275 at troy city, i guess he could be paying out a lot of money on his best price gurantee

Filers powersports will match any price found lower than their's. If you find a sled lower than their price after your purchase they will refund you the difference plus $100.00. They matched a price on an Attak GT and gave me $100.00 back. He also matched the warranty price of another dealer not the $1000.00 as mentioned on their site. Bottom line just over $9000.00 for a GT for $100.00 less than the other dealer. Out the door registered as well. How do I know this B/C I bought a black one.

mjr7749 said:
bgbytoys said:
Sno-Xr said:
carbman1 said:

Filers powersports will match any price found lower than their's. If you find a sled lower than their price after your purchase they will refund you the difference plus $100.00. They matched a price on an Attak GT and gave me $100.00 back. He also matched the warranty price of another dealer not the $1000.00 as mentioned on their site. Bottom line just over $9000.00 for a GT for $100.00 less than the other dealer. Out the door registered as well. How do I know this B/C I bought a black one.[/quote

Just so you understand Im not bashing any dealers here. Filers was able to match the price but he also had a black GT which I wanted that the other dealer did not.

Back