• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Attak GT and RX Warrior trailer fit question

LuvMyWarrior

Extreme
Hi guys,

I am looking at buying a wells cargo enclosed v-nose trailer to haul my attak gt and rx warrior. The trailer is 97" wide inside and it is a 10' trailer but has a v-nose. Will these two fit length and width wise?

Thanks!

According to Yamaha site the sleds are 48" wide - so that gives me only an inch of clearance. Yamaha says they are 118.1" long but the V-neck gives me about 5-6" of play. If a 12' would have a wider width I would order one of those but since it doesnt a 10' would work. I need a 101". I looked at an R and R model but didnt come close to quality and fit and finish.

With the longer length, you cold stagger them more and have one sled ski under the running board of the other sled, then the width shouldn't be as much of an issue.

I don't know, maybe the 10' you could do that too...

I have a 101 and the ski's touch on an Apex and XTC, of course if you lift the front end you can narrow the distance and amazing amount when it is close.

I have a 12 footer and would never go back to a shorter. Every time we loaded my friends 10 footer he complains, so if you can go bigger.

Yamadoo

I have a Triton clamshell XT-10 101. 101 inches wide, 10 feet long. Attak fits with a few inches in length to spare, width is mightly close....so I'd be more concerned about the 97 inch width than the 10 foot length with what you're considering. Does either sled have mirrors on the sides?

No mirrors.

Me and a friend have measured both sleds about a jillion times to make sure. Attak GT ski's are 46 1/2" and RX Warrior ski's are 47 1/2 so side by side they are 94". I think 97" will work but will be tight between sleds (3") as I will have outside skis flush with the walls of the trailer.

I dont know where Yamaha is getting 48" ski width for both sleds.

Make sure you don't ever plan on using a wider ski than stock. My RX1 has Simmons and the Vector Gt has stock ski's. Trailer is a 101X12Ft Triton. Ski's just about touch. ;)!

Ditto that...

Yamaha skis are skinny little buggers. I believe that's the biggest reason these long trackers are not very capable in deep snow like their competition. Most any respectable aftermarket ski is notably wider and therefore better. If either of you decides on new skis as a future upgrade it will really put the squeeze on. My Powderhounds added over 3 inches in width to my sled....

You are cutting it awlful close. I say just buy a 5-6' (wide) in-line w/dual axles about 22 feet long and solve all the problems... and you can easily see behind it when your pulling it (w/o trailer mirrors).

Thank you for everyone's input! I ended up ordering a Wells Cargo 4 place enclosed. This will give me plenty of room and expandability for the future.

Back