• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Attak Off Trail Riders Product Poll

What would you like?

• Stock rails with Tracks USA extensions.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aftermarket 1-piece billet rails.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bringing this back from the dead. Any interest in 144" billet rails for the Monoshock rear skid? Total cost with tunnel extension would be in the $450-500 range (does not include your choice of track).

I would go for the one pc billit if they were tipped up. To bad I just put an 1.5 and extro's on my 06 Attak.

If I wait till next year the new track will be toast and it will be time for another :) :) :)

I just ordered the Hartman 144" kit for my 07 Attak yesterday. Going with a Challenger 144x2 in an effort to get some better performance in the trail-less deep powder around here. I'd definitely go for the billet rails.

Would be interested in the one piece rail that is tipped up like my 900 switchback was. Handled great in the twisties. But would go with a paddle track cause the ripsaw sucks in the powder. Keep us posted.
Thanks Richie R :4STroke:

After going through this thread , I see there are others who were impressed with the tipped up polaris rail. When my track is toast i would like to buy the 1 piece rail.and get a longer track.

im looking into a track change and like the idea of tipped rails. i have this dream of moving my skid back to get a better angle and keep the 136 foot print for on-trail riding and run a 144 track. dont know if it can be done but i would like to find out.

Back