• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Attak owners... How old are you??

How old are you Attak Owners

• Under 25 years old

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 26-30 years old

• 31-35 years old

• 36-40 years old

• 41-45 years old

• 46-50 years old

• 51-55 years old

• 56-60 years old

• over 60 years old

• Total voters
ONLY 41- 42 in July. THe way I was raised you needed to have the $$$ before you bought the toys. Bought my RX-1 when I was 37 now a nicer toy my attak. Not sure what it will be when I am 44. Love it will likely add a clutch kit next season & maybe skis. Will be sledding in northern N.B. for a few more weeks yet. We are out of snow in the south. LaLaLa

Good Thread. There are 6 Attacks in my regular group of riding friends, not on TY. mine makes 7, & 4 Fighter makes 8 & Blue Me makes 9. Never have this many in the group purchased the same sled.

I'm 34,
Brother 30,
Father 55,
Mike 52,
Ted 44,
Roger 50,
Jimmy 68.

Wow, Yamaha is on a roll!

WOW I SEEM LIKE A GREENHORN ONLY 21 YEARS OLD. JUST LOVE THE SLED FOR RIDING GROOMED TRAILS AND SOME POWDER COULDN'T HAVE ANY OTHER SLED.
CHEERS JP :exc: :yam: :4STroke:

I have an Apex but came really close to getting the Attak so I will chime in. I'm 27 and have an 06 Apex. LOVE this sled, you cannot touch the fit, finish and reliability of this thing. A good trip is now more focused on a lot of miles rather than coming home without something broken..

Back