• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Attak sliding frame c

superfan75

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
Country
USA
Snowmobile
RX Warrior
Hey guys I picked up an Attak suspension for my Warrior today and its in good shape except the sliding frame c part # 8FT-4741-C-00-00 is broke. I've seen that kimpex has a replacement for the c (left side) but not the d (right side). I'd like to change them both since the kimpex is made of steel, but I can't find the right side anywhere. Do you guys know where I could find the right side in a kinpex ? If not I may just change the one that's broken. I know Barn of Parts makes a nice looking brace kit that maybe I will get next year. I spent most of my budget getting the skid and by the time I change some wheels and bushings I wont have much left. Thanx for any advice at all you can give on this skid about maintenance or set up. Thanx

I should have a good used on here to get you by.
Actually I talked to the guy I got the skid from and he has one he's going to send me. Thanx Travis. I'm sure I'll need something else from you. LOL.
They added an extra wheel, a small wheel kit i assume to help with slider wear and that right where that brace broke. Did having this wheel in that location put extra stress on it or.Is this just a common problem with these sleds.
I was also thinking about using my ski doo wheels since they are the size of the oversized wheel kits and taking those small wheels off.

Last edited:
Common problem even without the marginal wheel kit. That's why BoP developed a kit for this.
Also check the rear pivot mount on the rail. They tend to crack there as well. Adding an extra cross shaft will help prevent this from happening.

Okay. Thanx again for the advice. I should be able to add an extra cross shaft and I'll take a close look at the rear pivot point to.

Back