• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

barcodeperformance.com Nytro Front End

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
I Installed this http://www.barcodeperformance.com/ front end on my Nytro and so far love it... This will be on my Nytro all season for review... pretty cool product.

Attachments

• IMG_6278.JPG
    IMG_6278.JPG
    133.7 KB · Views: 859
  • IMG_6279.JPG
    IMG_6279.JPG
    98.4 KB · Views: 826
  • IMG_6280.JPG
    IMG_6280.JPG
    114.7 KB · Views: 824

Few more pics...

Attachments

• IMG_6281.JPG
    IMG_6281.JPG
    118.7 KB · Views: 822
  • IMG_6282.JPG
    IMG_6282.JPG
    126.1 KB · Views: 878
  • IMG_6322.JPG
    IMG_6322.JPG
    119.4 KB · Views: 1,229
  • IMG_6321.JPG
    IMG_6321.JPG
    121.7 KB · Views: 1,101
How does it change the handling? Is it 3 inch forward like z bro front end?

I guess they are not compatible with JRE spindles? These ones have an attachment for swaybars unlike the other mountain versions. Is camber adjustable?

Wow they look to have a lot of forward sweep, likely good for fast speed runs, but I dont know how jumping would be on them.

Stone9 said:
How does it change the handling? Is it 3 inch forward like z bro front end?

They have two kits. The "425" kit that I installed its 42" wide and 5" forward. They also have the "365" kit its 36" wide and 5" forward.

Very flat and very stable... but I have only logged few hundred miles...

RX1MPete said:
I guess they are not compatible with JRE spindles? These ones have an attachment for swaybars unlike the other mountain versions. Is camber adjustable?

Yes they will work with JRE... but those spindles are just to low unless you are only doing on trail riding... I have damaged A-Arms to show for that...

All adjustable, camber and caster...to a certain degree.

Wow, freaky looking upper A arms...can they even be called that? A product like this could drastically improve the handling. Too bad such a product has come out so late in the life of the Nytro. It could have saved many a Nytro rider from selling or trading in their Nytros for other sleds, myself included.

To be fair Tom, we all know that with the introduction of the Viper, the Nytro chassis already has it's neck in the noose..

Why spend money on a mishandling abortion when you can get the same stump-puller in a chassis that doesn't feel like you're trying to steer a 40' log?

Back