• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Barn of Parts Frozen Roll Over Valve Solution

Did some testing with the pressure switch this morning and it works fantastic! The alarm trips around 6-8 seconds upon start up so very fast acting. Did a little demonstration video. I think this is the concept I am going to run with.

I think it is slick as hell, I’ll take three of them.

Did some testing with the pressure switch this morning and it works fantastic! The alarm trips around 6-8 seconds upon start up so very fast acting. Did a little demonstration video. I think this is the concept I am going to run with.

You amaze me Travis! Will that cap fit Viper?

Hi Travis.... you might also want to incorporate a red LED to be mounted on the console as a redundant backup for the reverse beacon, simple LED wiring which could be tied into the reverse beacon wiring from the pressure switch as well ..... just a thought to have both audio and visual warning.
Cheers,
Rob

Hi Travis.... you might also want to incorporate a red LED to be mounted on the console as a redundant backup for the reverse beacon, simple LED wiring which could be tied into the reverse beacon wiring from the pressure switch as well ..... just a thought to have both audio and visual warning.
Cheers,
Rob

When tying into the reverse beeper circuit for the alarm it does also Display the "R" on the dash so there is some visual indication that something is up as well.

The alarm goes off in the morning and the reverse light comes on when the valve is frozen closed. Nice. What is the best/easiest way to unfreeze it or avoid pressuring up the tank?

Still working on this. Early snow has really has peaked order volume and I'm not finding much time in shop for R&D. I'm in pursuit of a pressure switch that is self grounded to eliminate the jumper wire that grounds the switch like in my test set up.

Back