• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Barn of Parts Roll Over Valve Bypass Kit

snowdust

TY 4 Stroke Guru
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Sidewinder
I have a first gen roll over bypass kit from Barn of parts for sale. It is new and never used. It comes with the jet to install in the line so not too much pressure goes into the engine. $60 shipped to the states.

Still have this if anyone is interested.
I apologize if this is a dumb question but what does it mean first gen bypass kit. I looked on Travis site and it only shows 1 bypass available and it doesn’t state that it is a gen 2 or what not.

He changed the cap in gen 2 to be a smaller opening. In gen one it was larger and he had some that allowed it to pressurize the motor too much. To alleviate that he put a jet in the line which was a smaller hole so the equivalent of the gen 2 kit. This is the gen 1 kit with the jet.

He changed the cap in gen 2 to be a smaller opening. In gen one it was larger and he had some that allowed it to pressurize the motor too much. To alleviate that he put a jet in the line which was a smaller hole so the equivalent of the gen 2 kit. This is the gen 1 kit with the jet.
Ok I got it. Thank you. I think I will order the gen 2.

Back