• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Barn of Parts Storage Solutions....Linq, Rotopax, and Givi Cases

hibshman25

Vendor
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2017 sidewinder ltx dx
2018 snoscoot
I have been actively working on some designs to provide quick attach storage and gas carrying options for all Apex models as these dependable sleds are still ridden by many on long saddlebag trips. I will have one design that fits the 11+ Apex, and another for the 06-10 Apex. Both designs will still allow access to seat pouch

The base plate will accept linq, rotopax, and givi hard cases.

The 11+ Apex Mounting kit will also fit Phazer and Nytro Tunnels.

The 06-10 Apex mounting kit also fits the RX-1, and vectors in both 121 and 136 variations.

Lastly, I will have a "build your own" kit which is linq latches that attach to my base plate so you can essentially attach an existing bag, case, rack to it and make your own linq accessory.

Will provide more pictures once I get prototype mounting kits in hand.

IMG_0198.jpg
IMG_0199.jpg
IMG_0200.jpg
IMG_0201.jpg
IMG_0203.jpg
IMG_0205.jpg
IMG_0208.jpg

I'll place my order today for 2! Maybe someone finally took the time to figure out a safe way to carry extra gas or gear on an 11+ XTX without messing with the heat exchanger or exhaust?
There's a post on here with pics for a member that did a nice job a year or so ago with a custom aluminum bracket that attaches to the bumper mounts an inch or so high off the back that I was going to copy but if this does the trick, I'll reserve mine as soon as your're ready! Looks clean and not ridiculous - nice job!

I dont need one, but i like it!!
I think if you rounded those sharp corners it would be a little more visually appealing, but i understand that more machining means higher costs.
good job!

I'll probably be in for 2! We were just trying to figure out how to get fuel on our Apex and Attak for this winter.

Need pics of the 11+ apex mount and what you did with the exhaust. I'm guessing turnouts of some sort. Thanks for developing new ways to spend our money!
x2 as rack on the 2011 is broken.

Still waiting on samples. Will for sure update with pics once i have components in hand.

What are you doing to keep the pipes from blowing on it? Also, what about the tail light?

I figured you had it figured out. Let us know when you figure out the pricing.

Got my parts bent up yesterday and installed them on an exup apex this morning. Here are a few pics of my first go around with this. As everyone knows exhaust and taillight force location of this up. It's quite rigid beings I used 3/16 plate. Side plates do bow a little when I sit my 200 lb frame on it, but that is certainly overkill. Has a some side to side sway so debating on some cross bracing. Does require trimming the top portion of the hose cover off so the mounting brackets can sit flush against the tunnel. Would likely powdercoat everything black for final finish. What do the Apex faithful think?

IMG_0392.jpg
IMG_0393.jpg
IMG_0394.jpg
IMG_0395.jpg

Very nice work. We are so limited on options with these models, that anything is better than nothing. But in this case, you did a fine job for sure!

Powder coat may or may not be needed. I would be the first one polishing it up with the tunnel.

Back