• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Battery drains, lose all power on dash

Sonnyjames

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
Vk professional 2006
I just put a new stator on my 2006 vk pro and tried her out. Went about 21km and all power dies on the dash. 5 minutes later she starts to backfire and I have to drive really slow. I go for about 5 mins like this, backfiring and slow then she died. Walks back, picks up another battery and connect it to leads, drives her home, lights and dash on again for a while. What's wrong?

I just put a new stator on my 2006 vk pro and tried her out. Went about 21km and all power dies on the dash. 5 minutes later she starts to backfire and I have to drive really slow. I go for about 5 mins like this, backfiring and slow then she died. Walks back, picks up another battery and connect it to leads, drives her home, lights and dash on again for a while. What's wrong?
Same problem anyone know what it is?

same thing happened to me because of a melted wire in the harness. it was between the regulator and the main fuse

Back