• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Belt ride hight

That’s what I am going to do. I stop at the dealer yesterday to check all the other new sidewinders they had and all belt heights were like they are supposed to be. Something wrong with mine so I’m taking it back. Only concern is I just got done installing 192 studs that I don’t want run across bare concrete because the dealer doesn’t care.

Good chance what happened here is someone inexperienced had the clutch off, and didn't put the washers/shims back into place properly.

For all the hassle your better off adjusting yourself. it’s not that big of an issue you adjust belt during the season anyway when putting miles on it. Fix it yourself you will be more happy.Also good practice to get to know your sled.

Do it yourself. Really easy to take the secondary off and check the washers. Also check the secondary wrap is correct.

Just a thought, maybe who even installed the belt just left it like that, sometimes it will get caught up on the secondary and you need to play with the belt till it moves up to where it’s supposed to be or the sled needs to move to settle the belt on the clutch or I’m way off with this lol..

Fabio might have a point as I could see someone installing the belt and maybe not spinning the secondary/track to allow belt to seat properly if per se, the sled/track was not elevated.

Back