• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Belts & carbides

Will my spare belt and carbides from the RX 1 fit my new attak? I don't want to let them go with the old sled if I can use them. The skis look a little different. I just got it home last night still in the crate. My dealer lets me put my own sled togeather. It save him listening to me complain about scratches his people make.

Thanks, that's good to know. I won't have to buy new spares. Has anyone looked at the factory carbides on the attak. There are no wear pads and maybe 2.5 in. of carbide. They will of course have to come off if anyone plans on even the minimum of studs.

Hey Diamond driver, I see your from St. Lawrence County. I am also, ride from Clare town barn or from camp in StarLake. Cant wait for Winter.....

I know the stock carbines we tried to move them off the trailer and into the garage they would not turn to save our lives we took of the carbines and putten em back off until we ride the sled would not even move with the carbines on.

Hey Riverrat & Interceptor007 if you guys are up around South Colton stop in. Main corr. 8 goes right through the Diamond Club we have food and gas every sat. all winter. Where did you get your sleds Sovies or Blevins? I get mine from Sovie really good price. :4STroke:

Back