• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Bender Exhaust Broken!!

Update again

After many many phone calls, I am getting the pipe replaced.

It will be sent early next week and I am going to get the trail version.

I am truly happy about bender covering this; a good company.

Thanks to all that helped!

huh what' I tell you... be patient and do the right thing and all would work out...

I'm happy for you dude!

Just tore my sled down yesterday, and noticed mine did the exact same thing, only mine is separated all the way across the top of the pipe, and too far to weld without a filler piece.
Could you post the # for Bender?

YUp, I will post all of mine

BTW, just so everyone knows, this is just going to keep happeneing, I have talked to so many different people with this same exact problem. Some just got it welded, some others junked it.

I personally beleive that everyone should just gut the yamaha exhaust and not worry about this cracking, or clearance, or anything else...

Bender is a good company though in service becuase I now in my possession have a totally new exhaust with no shipping charges. But I had to use alot of money calling them, $100 worth at least. and coming on close to 100 attempts to call.

Call mike at 716 941 5840, Good luck man!

I was told my pipe was out of warranty, which is fine, but he did say they use a thicker metal on the newer models.
I'm just going to use a piece of stainless 1/2" angle, and using my shrinker/stretcher, make a support brace to go where the existing weld is, so it will be more like the facotry setup.
Not a big deal, just something to take care of!

Back