• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Bender turbo for apex question

BlueBlood207

Country
USA
Snowmobile
MPI Attack
There is a Stage 2 Bender turbo on ebay for sale it says its for an rx-1 and I'm assuming 06-10 apex/attack. I have a 2011 apex would it work? I know the newer apex has bigger exhaust ports. Is there anyway this kit would work with alittle modification?

Eric,
The air to air intercooler for a RX1 and for an Apex/Attak are different, as is the front charge tube from the tunnel snow cooler to the air to air intercooler.
The Rx1 is carb's so that kit will also not include a fuel controller for the fuel injection.

The only thing you could use is the turbo, turbo mounting plate, maybe the exhaust Y pipe to turbo, and the oiling system.

I have a rx1 bender stage 2 turbo I just swaped to apex fuel and ignition

mods are required to make it work the intercooler is the biggest issue I ended up modding a mpi supercharger intercooler to make mine work also added a power commander
Not sure if the charge tube comming up the tunnel or the tunnel to intercooler would be the same or not as I am using the rx-1 chassis still

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210304-210231_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210304-210231_Gallery.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 104

Back